I would like to thank justmakingcentscom first of
all for reading my blog and also nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I will answer the questions made by justmakingcentscom:
1. What is your real life super-power?
The fact that I’m a multi tasker.
2. How do you use this power?
I use it on a daily basis, especially on days where I have to juggle with teaching, going to hospitals and studying all in just a morning.
3. What do you dream about?
I dream about being a succesful doctor making a difference in the world. I also dream on having a family some day and helping those who don’t have access to health care with free consultations and affordable treatments.
4. If you can go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be and why?
I’m very satisfied by every experience I’ve had in the past. If these things haven’t had happened, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
5. How were you raised to think about money?
Money was always something necessary in my family. I was taught to pay the bills and debts first and then, the priority things such as education and food. In my family, spending money on gifts, pleasures and “thing that aren’t basic for survival” was unreasonable.
6. If you’re a parent, how do you teach your children about money?
Actually I’m not a parent yet, but when the time comes, I’ll teach them the importance of having savings.
7. If you make more than enough to cover your basic needs, travel and some savings, has more money beyond basic needs/travel/some savings made you more happy?
Well, I’m still a student so I’ve never had a full time job or a formal salary. My current earnings are really tight. I think that money itself doesn’t make you happy, it’s the things you do with it that does.
8. Do you give to charity and to reaserch? Why or what not?
Currently I don’t give to charity with direct money, instead my mother and I give away my old clothings to girls in need that we randomly see or know.
9. You have a magic wand. If you could zap into existence one thing to make your finances better, what would it be?
Erase my compulsive shopping!
10. With this magic wand, what else would you create to make your life better?
A time machine to go back in time to my childhood and get to value it more.
Now I will nominate 11 more bloggers for the Sunshine Award:
These are your questions:
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. What are your defects?
3. When did you started writing? Why?
4. Mention the 3 most important people in your life.
5. If you could change something from the past, what would it be? Why?
6. If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?
7. Do you consider yourself as someone spiritual? Why?
8. Do you feel accomplished? If no, what else do you need to feel so.
9. If you were a doctor ready to pick a medical specialty, what would it be?
10. Do you think you make a difference by writing? How so?